C.122 Tour B. Doi inthanon National Park, Soft trekking and Long neck hill tribe village
Price: 3800 Baht / Person
Pick up times: Morning - 8.00 am
Untouched sightseeing + soft trekking + long neck hill tribe village
Pickup at 8:00 am. at your hotel lobby / tour will befinish around 6:40 pm.
- Pick up at 8:00 a.m. at your hotel lobby.
- 8:45 a.m. Visit the famous Long neck hill tibe and big ear ringed hill tribe village.
- 9:30 a.m. Elephant poo poo paper park. ( See how to recycle elephant park )
- 12: 00 p.m. Doi Inthanon National Park
- 12:30 p.m. Diamond Waterfall (Wachirathan)
- 1:00 p.m. Break for your lunch and taste real Thai food.
- 2:00 a.m. Enjoy the scenic along the way up hills.
- 2:30 p.m. Hmong hill tribe market
- 3:00 p.m. Downhill trekking through rainforest to visit waterfalls and hill tribe village( soft trek )
- 4:40 p.m. Experience hill tribe culture and chat with them if you like.
- 5:00 p.m. Mountain coffee plantation and coffee drinks
- 5:30 p.m. Get back to Chiang Mai in the late afternoon
- 7:00 p.m. Arrive your hotel.
In the morning we head to the north of Chiang Mai to experience the gruop of hill tribes including the famous lady long neck one. This hill tribe group emigrated from Myanmar across the borders to Thailand and stay around the Northern Thailand. All of them are still minorrity and tay in the limitted area.It is very interesting to visit that village..
After that we head to Doi Inthanon National Park which encompasses the highest mountain in Chiang Mai. We visit the Diamond Waterfall and Padok Seaw Waterfall, with their beauty derived from the white water formed when the water hits the large rocks below. We also visit a Hmong hill tribe market where we teach you bargaining skills the Thai way. After that WE HEAD TO VISIT THE GREAT TWIN PAGODA-S AND STUNNING VIEWS + FLOWERS GARDEN.
In the afternoon we do a gentle downhill hike for 1:50 hours on a wonderful nature trail; in places it is so beautiful, like a dream, as we follow the streams and waterfalls to a Karen hill tribe village. (Not the long neck Karen, This is another Karen tribe group). Here we will experience their culture and their way of their life as well as trying their locally grown mountain coffee. Visiting the hill tribe village is very fascinating !!
No surprises, no hidden fees.!
Group of 3~9 person can get further discount automatically from us..