C.104 The 7 wonders of Chiang Mai You can enjoy many activities in a day.
Price: 5,400 Baht / Person
Pick up times: Morning - 6.30 am
The 7 wonders of Chiang Mai
Pick up at your hotel lobby at 6:30 a.m.
Remark: No Riding this camp.
We do this activities at local Rrescue Sanctuary. A unique elephant s camp.
- Alms offering to monks. See and experience real Thai culture. ( 7:15 a.m. )
- Doi Suthep temple on hill top and Chiang mai viewpoint. ( 9:30 a.m. )
- Wat Phalad ( A jungle hidden temple )
- Long neck hill tribe and big ear ring tribe village. ( 1:30 p.m. )
- Elephant Poo Poo Paper. See how they recycle elephant Poo to be amazing Poo paper. ( 1: 40 p.m. )
- The local market where you can try bugs , insect or worms if you would like to try those. ( 14: 30 P.m. )
- Elephant interaction. Feeding - trekking - bathing with elephant in the giant elephant swimming pool. Enjoy taking photos with them. ( 4:00 p.m.-6:00 pm. )
Get back yo Chiang mai and arrive your hotel around 6:40 pm.
What to bring:
Change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent, hat, sunglasses, jacket or sweater (Dec, Jan, Feb)
What to wear:
Long pants, sun block, T-shirt or polo, sandals